Find Us on Facebook
The Detroit Sports Show
- The Detroit Sports Show, Ep. 68: What’s Next in the Red Wings-Lightning Series?
- Detroit Red Wings Playoff Preview: Discussing the Matchup With the Tampa Bay Lightning And Beyond
- Will Detroit Pistons be Losing Greg Monroe to New York Knicks? Rumors Are Beginning to Swirl
- Spartan Jump Shots, Final Four Edition: Michigan State vs. Duke Preview
- Underrated Lourawls Narin, Gavin Schilling Could Key Michigan State Spartans’ Final Four Hopes
Monthly Archives: August 2012
College football’s opening weekend has arrived, and folks in East Lansing are rightly excited, being the Michigan State Spartans have made a big splash the last two seasons. In January, 2012 started with a thump, as a blocked field goal … Continue reading
Cabrera dogged it out of the batter’s box, allowing Alcides Escobar to jump, double clutch and still throw to first in time for a double play out. Continue reading
This piece is also featured at Lions101.com Finally, the preseason finale is here. Amongst other clever nicknames, this final contest could also technically be called mop up duty. Mindful of injury, the starters will likely see limited minutes. Rookies, second … Continue reading
The August chatter has been very negative surrounding the Detroit Red Wings — not to mention all of the NHL Continue reading
What’s in store for the local teams this year, and especially for Michigan and Michigan State, which both open the season ranked in the top 15?
The Tigers turned in another lifeless, lazy, disheartening performance on Wednesday night — a 1-0 loss to Bruce Chen Continue reading
The Detroit Tigers flailed away in Kansas City last night, managing only six hits (none of which were clutch) in a disappointing 1-0 loss to the Royals. As a result, they’re now three games back of the Chicago White Sox … Continue reading
This piece is also featured at Lions101.com If there’s ever a statue to be erected of Detroit Lions’ general Manager Martin Mayhew, the slogan on the bottom should read very much like the Statue of Liberty. “Give me your tired, … Continue reading