Find Us on Facebook
The Detroit Sports Show
- The Detroit Sports Show, Ep. 68: What’s Next in the Red Wings-Lightning Series?
- Detroit Red Wings Playoff Preview: Discussing the Matchup With the Tampa Bay Lightning And Beyond
- Will Detroit Pistons be Losing Greg Monroe to New York Knicks? Rumors Are Beginning to Swirl
- Spartan Jump Shots, Final Four Edition: Michigan State vs. Duke Preview
- Underrated Lourawls Narin, Gavin Schilling Could Key Michigan State Spartans’ Final Four Hopes
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Pitting Johnny Manziel against Denard Robinson, in his final college game, would create one of the more-hyped showdowns of the bowl seasons. Continue reading
Tthe NHL moves closer and closer to losing its entire 2012-13 season. SBNation and Washington Times editor Ted Starkey joins us to discuss the latest Continue reading
If the end of the 2012 season proved anything, it’s that the Detroit Tigers badly need a dependable veteran closer to help stabilize the back end of the bullpen. That’s why signing one should be a very important goal the … Continue reading
For a small three-game window, Charlie Villanueva has looked like the player Joe Dumars thought he was getting in free agency back in 2009. Continue reading
FOX’s Jon Morosi reported Wednesday that Brennan Boesch could be on another roster in the very near future. Continue reading
Ndamukong Suh was fined $30,000 — but not suspended — for kicking Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin during Thursday’s Lions loss.
In the past week, Michigan State Spartans’ hoopers have had several unnecessarily close calls, narroly avoiding losses to Boise State, Oakland and Louisiana-Lafayette at the Breslin Center. With a rocky Thanksgiving holiday behind them, the Spartans now hit the road … Continue reading
For years, the ACC-Big Ten Challenge has had all the drama of a varsity-junior varsity football match. Though the less talented JV team might look to have pluck in stages, the varsity would simply dominate throughout and still make winning … Continue reading